Mr. Tawfiq Mahzoud, Wali of the wilaya of Batna, accompanied by Mr. Saedani Boualam, general director of higher education and training, supervised the designation of Prof. Leila MOKHNACHE, as director of the Higher National School of Renewable Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development, on November 29, 2020 at the University of Martyr Mustafa bin Boulaid in Fesdis Batna, in the presence of the directors of the universities of Batna 1 and Batna 2, in addition to a group of school administrators and teachers.
As Mr. Al-Wali pointed out in his speech:
- The love and respect he has for all the teachers and the workers in the higher education sector.
- The doors are open to listen to them, accompany them, facilitate their mission and take their concerns into consideration.
- The scientific passion enjoyed by the teachers and the researchers is enough to highlight the elitist intelligentsia that will raise the level of our scientific research.
- Cooperate with local authorities and involve everyone in the scientific emerging.
- His interest in renewable energies, the environment and sustainable development comes from his conviction of the need to invest in such projects with a future dimension.
- Honoring Batna by the inauguration of the Higher School of Renewable Energies, Environment and Sustainable Development by the Prime Minister, and today by the inauguration of the Director, represents a profound message from the high authorities on the extent of its interest in this historic mandate and its follow-up in all the areas.
In conclusion, the Wali praised all the efforts made to accelerate the pace of the higher education, highlighting that the future of Algeria is in the hands of the youth, especially the students, and the university community in general.